[Ovmsdev] MS_V_BAT_SOH

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jun 4 04:11:08 HKT 2018

I've added support for the level metrics to the Twizy.

Regarding the array metrics, that would be a nice way to avoid the memory overhead. It will add some transmission overhead though, as the array can only be
updated as a whole.

They may also need some sort of transaction control, to avoid inconsistent / premature updates if values are updated in chunks (as by a series of OBD2 requests
to query them).