[Ovmsdev] Poor wifi performance

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Jul 10 09:30:01 HKT 2018

I don't see “Password:” overwriting “OVMS>” but I see "Secure mode"
overwriting "Password:".  Since "Secure mode" is a printf, not a
write, I would expect \n to be massaged into \r\n somewhere along the
path.  It can't be expected that all output strings get \r\n instead
of \n.  So I have to retract my assertion of having fixed the problem.

                                                        -- Steve