[Ovmsdev] Poor wifi performance

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jul 10 09:10:15 HKT 2018

Still not working for me. I get:

“Password:” overwriting “OVMS>” when I type “enable”.
First line of output overwrites command prompt whenever I type a command.
Pressing ENTER at “OVMS#” prompt seemingly does nothing.

Looking through the code, we send \n, not \r\n, in multiple places (for example in ovms_command.cpp enableInsert() function that handles password entry. A ‘find in project’ for \n shows 11,350 results! Simple_monitor works just fine.

Regards, Mark.