[Ovmsdev] <enter> not working with vfs edit?

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:36:16 HKT 2018

Is anyone else having trouble with the vfs editor?  I can't seem to
enter a newline anymore.  The status line at the bottom complains of an
unknown command 10 (presumably control-J).  If I try an explicit
control-M, it says the same.

Did I fat-finger something in my config (I removed SSH, Telnet, and
several other items to save RAM recently), or did something else
change?  This is with two different terminals - make monitor on the
development laptop, and putty on my in-car Raspberry Pi.

Greg