[Ovmsdev] Transition to new esp-idf

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jan 22 13:39:46 HKT 2018

I suspect that they will say ‘use MG_EV_SEND to send the next chunk’. Although I seem to remember seeing a fork of mongoose that offered a ‘send immediately’ style flag. It is certainly a common optimisation in such event driven systems.

The connection flag approach seems the best.

We could make a openvehicles/mongoose clone of their repository, and make our change there. That at least would be more maintainable.

Regards, Mark.