[Ovmsdev] Missing File?

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Sat Jan 20 09:04:37 HKT 2018

On 20/01/18 09:45, Tom Parker wrote:
> Is the v2 server connection over the simcom modem with the new idf
> reasonably stable yet?

Well, it works on my desk. So does an old 4gb sdcard I had lying around
(I haven't tried any others), and recoding the console log to a file on
the sdcard!

This is a great improvement good work thank you!

With the old IDF version the v2 server connection over the simcom modem
was only unstable while driving, it was always solid sitting on my desk
or in the car, stationary. I'll let you know how it goes when I take it
for a drive.