[Ovmsdev] Server v3, proof-of-concept

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Fri Jan 19 18:58:59 HKT 2018

Nice, Mark!

I look forward to test this :-)

Regarding the sending frequency, for both V2 and V3, could we have it user
definable? I have quite a large amount of data on my subscription, and
would like OVMS to send data to the server as often as possible.
I was think once every N seconds. Default could of course be once every N
minutes, but I'd like the possibility to send updates more often

Best regards,
Geir