[Ovmsdev] Moving to a production cycle

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:30:45 HKT 2018

Ha, good thought!  Put a text file in the root directory named
"factoryreset.txt" containing "OVMSv3" as a key, stick it in, and power
up.  Done.  Brilliant.

It probably should remove said file once the config is cleared, as a
fail-safe.  Don't want it to act as a poison pill.

Only "gotcha" is that finding things that can write to a micro SD card
is becoming harder.  No to the iPhone.  Also my latest Android, though
it does have an OTG adapter so I can get there with a USB reader.  The
ecosystem is trying to force storage to a (paid, data mine-able) cloud,
I think, using space and cost savings as a ruse.

Greg