[Ovmsdev] Moving to a production cycle

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Feb 22 14:18:13 HKT 2018

The other option is SD CARD.

Firmware update can work that way. Put an ovms3.bin in the root of an SD card, plug it in, and it will be auto-flashed to update firmware.

We could have special files on SD CARD doing certain things. Like safe boot. Factory reset. Wifi AP. etc.

Can we write an SD CARD from an iPad? :-)

Regards, Mark.