[Ovmsdev] /store gone

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:20:57 HKT 2018

Not the recovery, the troubleshooting.  Didn't want to write to it if
there were any tea leaves that we needed to analyze, though come to
think of it, the (empty) ovms_config directory was written there
already, so...

Tried creating an obd2ecu map item, and now ovms_config has a file in
it, and the file contains the map.  So, writing and reading work, and
they survive a reboot.

So, wipe it?  Any last tea leaves to sift through?

What is the safest way to put flash back to a good state (without having
access to a programmer!)?

Greg