[Ovmsdev] Awfully quiet out there

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Feb 12 08:55:28 HKT 2018

I’ve been busy...

Name: image1.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg

Name: image2.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
-------------- next part --------------

Back in Hong Kong now, and still working with China on hardware issues. We are close, but hard to make progress as most of the China factories have already shutdown. Currently waiting for samples of the 16MB WROVER modules (should arrive any day now) as our attempts to upgrade existing modules were hit-and-miss.

We do have the Chinese New Year break coming up this weekend in HK. I hope to get some coding done then.

Regards, Mark