[Ovmsdev] Tesla Cables

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Aug 9 12:44:47 HKT 2018

I got the first ten cables from the manufacturer, and they look good. I tried it in a Model S, and all three buses reachable. The Chassis bus in particular looks really useful - things like GPS on there.

I haven’t tried it in a Tesla Roadster yet, but don’t anticipate any issues. I also haven’t tried K-line yet.

If any Model S / Tesla Roadster developers want one, let me know (via private message) and I’ll post one to you.

I’m going to give the go-ahead for the first production run of 100 cables.

Regards, Mark.