[Ovmsdev] Lessons learnt, production batch #2 and onwards

Michael Stegen michael at stegen.com
Tue Apr 24 20:37:10 HKT 2018

I really liked the way athom.com did it with their 'Homey' home
automation device.

Their setup.homey.com page tells you step by step what to do, and
pre-loads the firmware update, so once you have connected to homey's
wifi hotspot, it can upgrade the firmware through the browser and
configure the device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctAGzdC4rvc

-Michael