[Ovmsdev] OT: A tool for exploring data graphically

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Apr 23 09:02:23 HKT 2018

Sorry, in my message about the graf program I see that I had a typo in
one URL (and obviously had not tested them from the email).  They
should be:

I have MacOS and linux (CentOS) binaries here:

http://casners.us/macos/graf
http://casners.us/linux/graf

I tested these now, and they work, except that the result when I fetch
them with Safari on my Mac is a file named graf.dms which just needs
to be renamed.  This seems to be a Safari misbehavior.

                                                        -- Steve