[Ovmsdev] changes.txt

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Apr 13 11:22:46 HKT 2018

OK. Criteria:

User visible changes
Changes to functionality that could impact users
Enhancements and new features that would be of benefit to users

That gives:

OTA release providing minor improvements and fixes.

- Tesla Model S: Add support for v.bat.soc, v.pos.speed and park/drive status metrics
- SD CARD: Provide configurable sdcard parameters:
    sdcard [maxfreq.khz] = 16000         Maximum frequency (in kHz) of SD CARD bus
    sdcard [automount] = yes             Automatically mount SD CARD on insertion
- Boot: store & send crash debug info (*-OVM-DebugCrash records)
- Wifi: Increase scan responsiveness (60 seconds -> 10, on first scan)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements

Regards, Mark