[Ovmsdev] changes.txt

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Apr 13 00:44:39 HKT 2018

To make looking up all fixes easier for users we can include a git log as a second file.

Github reported issues will be discussed on github so people involved will already be informed. So I think we should apply rules 1-3 for their inclusion in the
general changes report.

I think that will work well.