[Ovmsdev] 3.1.004 OTA
mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Apr 17 08:42:52 HKT 2018
This has been released to ‘main’ ota tag:
Firmware: 3.1.004/ota_0/main (build idf v3.1-dev-454-gdaef4b5c Apr 17 2018 08:35:59)
OTA release providing minor improvements and fixes.
- Tesla Model S: Add support for v.bat.soc, v.pos.speed and park/drive status metrics
- Tesla Roadster: Fixes for charge/drive mode on v1.x and v2.x cars
- SD CARD: Provide configurable sdcard parameters:
sdcard [maxfreq.khz] = 16000 Maximum frequency (in kHz) of SD CARD bus
sdcard [automount] = yes Automatically mount SD CARD on insertion
- Boot: store & send crash debug info (*-OVM-DebugCrash records)
- OTA: Support for configurable release tag and server URL
ota [tag] = main
ota [server] = api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota
- Wifi: Increase scan responsiveness (60 seconds -> 10, on first scan)
- Factory reset by SD file "factoryreset.txt" or pushing SW2 for 10 seconds
Note: SW2 method needs removing any SD card inserted.
- Wifi: fallback to AP mode net "OVMS" password "OVMSinit" after factory reset
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
It is functionality equivalent to ‘edge’ 3.1.003-52-g8cde1a4.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OvmsDev