[Ovmsdev] V3 CAN frames missing last four data bytes

HONDA S-2000 s2000 at audiobanshee.com
Wed Oct 25 12:46:00 HKT 2017

Thanks for this!

One of my first experiments will be CAN logging, in an attempt to isolate the TPMS programming commands for the Tesla Roadster (I’ve got two sets of wheel for summer and winter, and I hate scheduling time at the dealer twice a year just to swap them). I’ll probably find some way to detect “out of ordinary” messages and log them for analysis - especially since the 32-bit ID for each TPMS sensor is probably the bulk of the payload.

Brian

On Oct 24, 2017, at 7:19 AM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net> wrote:
> This was fun. And I need some fun after that GSM 07.10 stuff.
>
> I made a first pass at putting in a CAN Reverse Engineering framework. Seems to work ok, but there are so many opportunities here.
[…]