[Ovmsdev] V3 progress

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Mon Oct 23 09:19:13 HKT 2017

Hi Geir,

I see you've got Soule on line 41, and you've used the NL vehicle code
on line 63 of vehicle_kiasoulev.cpp.

Otherwise it looks good.

I've been porting the Leaf v2 logic with as few changes as possible. The
changes are mostly simple, replacement of can_databuffer with d and
replacing the global state variables with metrics setters. I can still
make sense of a diff between the v3 .cpp file and the v2 .c file. Once I
have full feature parity between v2 and v3, I'll probably refactor the
cpp code some.