[Ovmsdev] Framework V3.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Jan 4 07:57:52 HKT 2017

Sorry, haven't done a batch build before checking in...

Maybe it's time to move the Leaf & Mitsubishi modules to the production
build? Is there anything still experimental about them?

Your description matches what could happen with the buffer bug.

Regarding the App crashing: hardening it against garbage data is on my
list. It happened also with the buffer bug on the Twizy, because the
data parser is a bit too strict.

Btw: I've been in contact with an enthusiastic Leaf owner named Slava
from the Ukraine, told him to get in contact with you. He thinks about
setting up an OVMS server for his region. As you may have guessed, there
is no NissanConnect in the Ukraine... ;)