[Ovmsdev] Problems ms_v_charge_mode

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Sun Dec 3 07:23:44 HKT 2017

Just an update on my problems: my sdkconfig missed a few of the newer settings.
So this is the recipe for success, in case i forget :-D
	1) make sure esp-idf is correct: release/v2.1 from openvehicle/esp-idf
	2) Make sure sdkconfig is up to date
	3) Pull the lates build tree for ohms v3.

Thanks for all the help!

Best regards,
Geir