[Ovmsdev] Modem link-drop crash

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 02:23:35 HKT 2017

115200 baud (typo?).  Also, you may need to use control-J for the "Enter" key when typing commands.  I have a Raspberry Pi that I can put in the car as a monitor, using Putty for the terminal.

Will try the new IDE when I get back home.

Greg

p.s. Why does 'make monitor' reset the module? Seems to do that about half the time for me...

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Just so you know...