[Ovmsdev] Android App 3.12.2 beta

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Dec 18 04:48:48 HKT 2017

Mark gave me the play store keys, so I'm about to prepare the next public release. This is the release candidate:

https://dexters-web.de/f/tw-beta/OpenVehicleApp-debug-3.12.2c.apk

I've pushed all changes to the main repository and merged the gcm branch back into the master. I've also created a github wiki page for the Automagic scripts --
some have been provided by users on the german Twizy forum, I'll add them to the repository later on.

Please test this version thoroughly and report all problems & change requests to me.

Thanks & regards,
Michael

Release 3.12.2: - API service as Android foreground service - Message parsing refactored to CarData, exception encapsulation - CarData: added new fields (SOH,
drive mode & profile info, power, energy usage) - CarData: changed numeric integer fields to float/double for OVMS v3 - GcmListener: added notification type (v3
info/alert distinction) - UI: rearranged main tabs, allow all tabs in cache - UI: added help & monospace font options menu to notifications tab - UI: added
options menu to car tab (direct access to info/features/diag logs) - Database: fixed "sticky" notifications (wrong future timestamp) - Features editor v3
support: changed to text editor, allow variable number of features, added new Twizy features - General crash hardening - Notifications: added sending modem
("@…") & msg commands ("#…") - UI: options menu optimizations - Fix rt_cfg_applied for broadcasts