[Ovmsdev] Storing Calibration Data

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Sun May 8 07:45:13 HKT 2016

Can we get the VIN from the EV CAN bus? I know it's on the Car CAN bus, but I'm behind on the current state of knowledge on what's know about getting info from the EV Bus.

I suspect the battery size is encoded in the VIN, but from some poking around online I'm guessing that encoding is in the Leaf service manual, which is behind a pay wall.

   Tom