[Ovmsdev] Storing Calibration Data

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Sat May 7 03:22:33 HKT 2016

What I proposed was using data from the CAN bus to determine the Leaf pack size, then based on that use the appropriate nominal new pack Gids and rated range to calculate rated range from current SOC. I don't think that would require storing any parameter data. It's like the options on the Roadster based on v1.5 or v2.x.

    Tom