[Ovmsdev] Source Code Formatting

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Mar 25 03:53:44 HKT 2016

Tom,

I'm afraid the mix of code styles is my fault... there are still parts
in the framework I've done in my style, and my style is not always
consistent as well.

I configured my MPLAB options to get the default style but also
occasionally forgot to reformat my work before committing.

I've attached my formatting options export from MPLAB IDE, should be
importable directly. Please check if you can use this.