[Ovmsdev] Source Code Formatting

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Sun Mar 20 09:55:22 HKT 2016

Hi,

I've made a few improvements to the nissan leaf code (see
https://carrott.org/git/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System.git/log/refs/heads/nissan-leaf
and the climate control branch on the same server ) and I noticed it had
a mix of code styles. I'd like to reformat it to be consistent (mostly
because I can't write consistently formatted code without a code
formatter) and wanted to know if there is an agreed format to use --
there is nothing worse than trying to trace changes through a code
formatting war in the history?

I'm currently using the default mplabx code format configuration which
suits me but is different from most of the rest of the OVMS code. Is
there a configuration for mplabx I can import?

believed to be clean.