[Ovmsdev] Possible Manufactoring fault last Batch

Michael Eric Menk mikeemenk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:50:34 HKT 2016

Hei, I suspect that there may be a problem with the module that I got.

It's not able to get anything from the CAN of my C-Zero, I have
tried 2.6.2, 2.6.5 and 2.8.1. But it's the same problem. I get "just
parked", but the park-counter is not counting up..

Other bugs in Vechle Info on app:
* Jibrish "Type" if type MI is chosen (XX works fine)
* No VIN
* Server version shows vehicle versjon number (Works fine if type=XX)

I have looked trough the code, and I suspect that it would behave that way
if no can messages were retrieved.