[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2 stock / OVMS v3

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Tue Feb 16 16:47:06 HKT 2016

On 02/15/2016 08:49 PM, Michael Balzer wrote:

> I think they will continue this offer until Germany introduces real
> incentives.
I don't know how the situation is in Germany, I can't say incentives are
of a silly amount in France since they get actually pretty nice if you
turn in your old diesel... The only problem imho is that the Twizy,
being in the L6e/L7e category, has no incentive at all, while it can
have a positive effect in ecological terms, and parking congestion
(since, they would have bought a barely more expensive ordinary car if
they didn't have the twizy choice I guess)... There has been a petition
going on to get it considered, but well, the government seems more
interested in becoming totalitarian than green. (that's a whole other
subject to discuss around huge amounts of beer)

> And yes, owners may be pissed if they now need to sell theirs.

> Most owners I know think this is good for Twizy sales.
True, well, gonna write to the Standesamt I in Berlin and get my German
papers done, maybe I'd be able to buy one 2k€ off :-)