[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2 stock / OVMS v3

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Feb 16 03:49:08 HKT 2016

Germany:
http://www.renault.de/renault-modellpalette/ze-elektrofahrzeuge/twizy/twizy/

It's the same strategy as with the Zoe, which has been available with
5000 € off for half a year now:
http://www.renault.de/renault-modellpalette/ze-elektrofahrzeuge/zoe/zoe/

It's officially limited until end of April, but the Zoe discount
originally was limited to end of last year, has now been changed to end
of April.

I think they will continue this offer until Germany introduces real
incentives.

And yes, owners may be pissed if they now need to sell theirs. Most
owners I know think this is good for Twizy sales.