[Ovmsdev] Firmware 2.8.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Sep 24 17:38:52 HKT 2015

Mark,

I'm now running the new version, but without an explicit DNS, just
changed the server to "tmc.openvehicles.com" and it works.

I just checked the DNS record for tmc.openvehicles.com:

tmc.openvehicles.com.    14399    IN    A    54.197.255.127

I suggest reducing the TTL to 1 hour before we recommend the change to
users.