[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.6.1

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Oct 27 08:47:58 HKT 2015

The Android PUSH notification issue is caused by Google turning off the C2DM push notification system we use. They have obsoleted the service for all users of c2dm.

We are trying to migrate to the replacement GCM (Google Cloud Messaging), but it is not a simple replacement. The server side support needs to be re-written. While the changes in the App should be simple, GCM seems to require newer google frameworks, which break some of the libraries we are using.

We are working on it, but Android PUSH notification not working at the moment.

Regards, Mark.