[Ovmsdev] OVMS hardware sold out at fasttech

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jun 15 16:50:29 HKT 2015

We order hardware in batches (usually of 100 or 200 at a time). The last batch sold out, and now batch should arrive later this week (manufacturer committed June 20th, and he is usually fairly accurate with those estimates).

We are also working on some possibilities for v3 hardware, long term. That will be a different platform (you can search the mailing list archives here for more details). The issue with v3 is that the mbed platform is going through some changes at the moment, and we are waiting for that to stabilise. In the meantime, we are working with prototypes only.

Regards, Mark.