[Ovmsdev] Android update 3.3.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Feb 1 17:19:16 HKT 2015

Minor update:

While testing on my Android 5.0 tablet, I noticed the background task
would not start until I closed the App. Reason is Google changed the
AsyncTask behaviour from Android 2.3.3 to 3.0.

So here is...

  Version 3.3.2:
- fixed OCM background task execution on Android >= 3.0
- running OCM background task now cancelled on cache invalidation

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/commit/0a3741c229cc9109dca83011c860466a36c8793a

APK:
http://dexters-web.de/f/tw/oVMS-release-3.3.2.apk