[Ovmsdev] Android update 3.3.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Feb 1 06:17:47 HKT 2015

Hi everyone,

I fixed the 2.3 compatibility issue. Turned out it was in fact a cache
error combined with a RAM issue.

Test APK release can be downloaded from:
http://dexters-web.de/f/tw/oVMS-release-3.3.1.apk

Github kept telling me "auth error", so I created a pull request and
merged it myself =>

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/commits/master

This includes...

Version 3.3.1: …
Michael Balzer authored 6 minutes ago

- Fixed OCM region caching, added cache validation based on time:
   cache reload triggered once every 4 weeks
- Added OCM maxresults configuration (invalidates cache)
   (+ changed OCM settings layout to TableLayout)
- Switched OCM JSON parsing to GSON library to reduce RAM usage;
   now >500 chargepoints loadable on Android 2.3 devices again
- Implemented OCM filtering by vehicle range

Version 3.2.3: …
Michael Balzer authored 14 days ago

- OCM API update: fixes missing stations, missing detail data
   and station address encoding issues
- USSD code dialog is now text field allowing "*" and "#",
   default "*100#" (account balance query in most networks)
- 12V battery state display (car info)
- Renault Twizy: "Homelink" gets "Profile" and extended by "Default"

Testing & feedback is welcome :-)

Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal