[Ovmsdev] Possible Manufactoring fault last Batch

Frank Demes frank.demes at gmx.de
Mon Dec 21 16:46:03 HKT 2015

Hi Mark,

the module worked „fine" at first.
But I got intermittent failures to write some parameters to the Sevcon.

That was in the Summer.
Now with temperatures dropping the module stopped working altogether.

A buddy of mine got his spare OVMS the same as I did.
Also I ordered a OVMS last week for another friend of mine.
I will check both and get back to you on this.

Regards
Frank