[Ovmsdev] Issue with Open Chargemap on iOS, newest Xcode and SDK

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Mon Dec 14 06:16:19 HKT 2015

Hi guys,

I have problems with OCM when I compile with the newest Xcode and SDK.
The JSON-response from OCM looks fine, but the data-object containing the JSON-response might be different from the old SDK. Trying to fetch data from the JSON-object fails.

This is the first code that fails:

- (void)syncAction:(NSDictionary *)data {
    [self parseConnectionTypes:NULL_TO_NIL(data[@"ConnectionTypes"])];

The watch tells me data[@"ConnectionTypes”] is an "invalid expression”, which is understandable since data is an NSCFArray with 100 entries of NSCFDictionary, so data simply do not contain any keys. Shouldn't data have been a dictionary instead?
Any ideas, guys?

Regards,
Geir