[Ovmsdev] Apple Watch

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Mon Dec 14 05:23:34 HKT 2015

Hi Christopher,

The initial problems was with some stricter security in iOS which prevents fetching data from OCM using HTTP. As far as I can understand, they want us to use HTTPS, but setting some exceptions for those rules can be done: http://ste.vn/2015/06/10/configuring-app-transport-security-ios-9-osx-10-11/

When I opened up for for HTTP-connections, I got some issues with reading the JSON-response. I’m not sure what goes wrong, but the JSON looks ok and the OVMS from APP-store works just fine, so I wonder if there is something “wrong” with the JSON-parsing in the newest SDK. I have no previous experience with these things on iOS.

Regards,
Geir