[Ovmsdev] PICkit changes parameters (EEPROM)

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Sat May 31 23:40:49 HKT 2014

I've never had anything like that happen and I've flashed my device plenty
of times when doing occasional coding. I have blasted it to all zeros a
few times, which I attribute to forgetting to flip that setting either in
the MPLab project or in the PICkit2 downloader.

Perhaps you have a bad chip or a bad programmer?

Very curious.

   Tom