[Ovmsdev] GEVCU 5 hardware

Kevin Sharpe kevin.sharpe at zerocarbonworld.org
Thu May 15 18:00:50 HKT 2014

Version 5 of the Generalised Electric Vehicle Control Unit (GEVCU) will
include BT, WiFi, and isolated I/O in a low cost and rugged automotive
enclosure. Many of the things on my OVMS wish list!

GEVCU development is progressing well and I¹ve suggested they add GPS as an
option in the final version;

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gevcu-development

Would their be any interest in porting OVMS to the GEVCU hardware? Or even
in merging the projects possibly?

I ask this because the more resources we can bring to the project the more
likely it is to flourish.

Kevin Sharpe | Founder & Patron | Zero Carbon World is a UK Registered
Charity #1141347