[Ovmsdev] changing android app server IP

Lee Howard lee.howard at mainpine.com
Sun Jun 29 01:05:43 HKT 2014

I'm using my built .apk instead of the one from Google Play, but my
source code is now identical to the one in the git repository.

Mine is working fine for me.

Admittedly, I do get confused about which one is the server password and
which one is the module password, and so I just swap them around if I
get the password error.  Maybe the Android app has the two mixed-up?

As for the app not needing the your account username... I've never
needed it on the Android app before.  I think that it just uses the car
info.

Thanks,

Lee.

--
*Lee Howard*
*Mainpine, Inc. Chief Technology Officer*