[Ovmsdev] changing android app server IP

Christopher Cook christopher.cook at webprofusion.com
Fri Jun 27 12:44:52 HKT 2014

Off topic but long term it would be prudent to investigate the cross platform options for the app, otherwise there's a lot of duplicate work.

I'd consider HTML/Cordova, Xamarin (and perhaps Xamarin Forms), Titanium Sdk, etc.

Not saying cross platform doesn't have its challenges but otherwise there's probably not enough dev resources to expect to develop a complete app for all platforms.

Chris