[Ovmsdev] OVMS - HW

Mastro Gippo gipmad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 05:02:38 HKT 2014

It may be a problem to get the 5V from the output of the regulator, but the
nice thing about that module is that it is isolated; you can connect your
own power supply and be 100% safe. These relays draw about 80mA each (just
tested them, I have the same product at home), so if you turn them on one
at a time and for short periods of time it should be ok (I don't know a lot
about the termal design of the OVMS).
MG