[Ovmsdev] changing android app server IP

Lee Howard lee.howard at mainpine.com
Thu Jun 12 08:13:00 HKT 2014

I need to set up my own OVMS server for development use.

I don't see any way in the Android app to modify the server IP that the
app uses.  In examining the Android code I do see it tucked into the app
preferences, but since my Android device is not rooted, I can't get at
that without recompiling the app and reinstalling my customized version.

Do I really need to rebuild the Android app from scratch in order to
modify the server IP?  Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Lee.

--
*Lee Howard*
*Mainpine, Inc. Chief Technology Officer*