[Ovmsdev] hack-a-Leaf day

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Jul 6 14:41:20 HKT 2014

Rob,

Your location looks pretty good, but 11th might be tough for me (I have been roped into taking the kids to something at 6:30pm). At the moment, 15th looks good, and that seems to be ok for Nigel as well.

Your location looks perfect. Nigel is further south (if I am correct), and you are in the middle. I suppose you’ve got wifi we can use?

Only other useful thing would be a DC fast charger nearby so that we can get some logs from a charge session on that. Is there one at a reasonable distance? There seem to be a few on the M3 about 20 mins away from you?

Regards, Mark.