[Ovmsdev] hack-a-Leaf day

Robert Sharpe robert.sharpe at evergreen-consulting.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 19:37:06 HKT 2014

Hi Mark,

I would really like to help this happen and
have a small garage for you to work
a Leaf
am about 50 miles from Oxford at Basingstoke
available Thur 10 July & Fri 11 July
would be happy to come to Oxford on Mon 14 or Tue 15 if necessary
See my online calendar

(I have copied Gary who I think is near Oxford and may want to help)

Let me know what works best for you.

Regards,
Rob

---- On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 12:07:20 +0100 Mark Webb-Johnson<mark at webb-johnson.net> wrote ----

I’ll be in UK between July 7th and 22nd (arriving, leaving, those dates). I’m staying around the Oxford area. I have quite a few commitments that I’ll firm up on the 7th so will know what days I have free then.

I thought it might be cool to arrange a hack-a-Leaf day, trying to get OVMS working in 1 day on the Nissan Leaf (EV CAN bus). I have modules and cables, a laptop, USB-serial adaptor, USB-CAN adaptor, and PICKIT3. I need a Leaf, a location to do the work, and some help. I’ve got a rental car, so can drive anywhere with a couple of hours of Oxford.

Please eMail me with the days that are possible for July 8th through 23rd for you, if you can help out.

Also, if anyone is in the Oxford area and wants to meet up, just let me know.

Thanks, Mark.