[Ovmsdev] Twizy45 testing needed

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 27 02:58:35 HKT 2014

Hi Julien,

thanks :-)

Great to read everything works as designed :-)

Supplementing the POWER command, you should also try

RAMPS 100 100
+
SMOOTH 0

-- this sets start and acceleration ramps to maximum speed and disables
smoothing. This makes the Twizy much more responsive to the throttle and
can make more difference than the 11% torque increase (120% will be cut
down internally to 111%).

For RECUP, take a look at docs/Twizy-Torque-Speed-Profiles.ods: you can
shape the braking recuperation strength per speed. Try:

TSMAP B 80 100 60 40

-- this is from sheet 2 "Recup1" and will shift the braking recup max to
~39 kph. This works pretty well on the T80 with 40% braking recup level.
Btw: the TSMAP speed points are at the same for the T45.

--
Michael Balzer * Paradestr. 8 * D-42107 Wuppertal