[Ovmsdev] Twizy45 testing needed

Julien (JaXX) Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Mon Jan 27 02:20:16 HKT 2014

Hi all,

Hi Michael,

Listen, first things first:
Wow, what a f*cki’n crazy great job you’ve done there !!!

Now: well, works as expected on my Twizy45,
Tried these on a very short run:
POWER 120 115 110 (I believe I feel a slight difference, but not that obvious)
SPEED 60 75 (didn’t have any slope to go beyond, got up to 60 neat and fast, kind of surprising/scary at first)
RECUP 27 42

Ok, Recup: 27 instead of the default 21 (on the T45) is sensible, at the limit of slowing down a bit to fast for the following cars without a brake light
42 on brake is scary: you’re already at 27, once you barely touch the brake, 42% recuperation kicks in after half a second, so you get your expected friction-brake slowdown and boom, an extra slow down from recuperation… 42 is really too agressive, making an in between/modulated foot controlled slowdown nearly impossible…

Will try 25 35 (Delta of 10% instead of 15%)

We’ll see…

Again: w00t! in town the crazy parisians will be less tempted to push me over the road as long as I can keep up with their illegal speeds !

(note: This is to be done at your own risk, mostly legal)

(sorry for the lack of mail quote, I deactivated the digest mode which is kind of a pita)

--
Julien (JaXX) Banchet