[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.0.2

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Jan 18 16:27:29 HKT 2014

Thanks :-)

There should also be a visible change in crash history records, my crash
count with the new version is still 0.

The extended mode also has been running 100% fine during the last days,
so I can also check in some more Twizy & CANopen functionality later on :-)

Btw, I read about the Mia also using a SEVCON Gen4. So if there's a Mia
OVMS development going on somewhere: the Twizy tuning commands should be
easily portable, should just need to be adapted to the other defaults.