[Ovmsdev] Twizy release 3.0.2

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Jan 18 10:46:40 HKT 2014

Wow, just wow!

I’ve been running this (2.6.x code, with Michael’s interrupt handling enhancements, and a switch to extended mode compilation) in my car and the difference is amazing.

The best indicator I have of interrupt performance is the digital speedo in the Tesla Roadster. That relies on picking up the transmission of a single CAN bus message, then following it up very quickly with a sequence of 3 override CAN bus messages. Previously it was ok, but now (with the new Interrupt code) it seems much much smoother.

Well done, Michael! Great contribution.

I’ll be fixing up the compiler warnings (just a difference in ‘static’ vs ‘auto’ storage mode in extended mode) and then will commit the switch to extended mode to the repository as 2.6.2. I should get this done today.

Regards, Mark.